vendredi 14 janvier 2011

Baby!


Will my sun shine some day...?
Will I finally be able to say...say what I feel
I'm suffering from waiting my heart to heal
When I was beside you, it felt like home
Now I'm here alone waiting for you to come.

Baby, please open your eyes and look at me...
Or did I became invisible to you, can you find me?
My hand's shaking, while I'm writing those desperate words
I know I'm stupid to write such hopeless things

Baby, please stop what are you doing to me...
Stop toturing me, stop teasing me, Please stop...
Baby, listen to my scilent whisper calling your name
Hurry, come to me and don't waste your time

Baby, I'm dying, I'm going, I'm leaving...
Baby I'm running away, you'll never see me again
Baby, please say goodbye...I'm in pain!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire