vendredi 14 janvier 2011

Missing U ...

Siting here alone...thinking what should I write
Nothing actually apears to my mind, I can't fight...
I can't fight my feelings, it's so painful...
You fooled me with your magical smile and also playful
Your vaste eyes, your lips that I wont taste...
I feel sorry for our lost memorries...what a waste!

I see you every day, I suffer every single moment
I miss you, I feel you, I feel you're abscent...
I realized that I love you more and more
And that your love is buried in my heart's core

I wish I've never met you, never loved you, never missed you...and never had to forget you!

In my dreams, you're mine, but sometimes you're not
You're so far from me, but you're close to my chest like a gun shot!
Baby, I just want to tell you....SCRUE YOU BICTH! GO FUCKING BURN IN HELL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire