vendredi 14 janvier 2011

I lost U...

Your eyes are my inspiration to write
 since you left me there is no delight
 the words I weave are meaningless without you
 and my pen keeps wondering about you

I have lost your friendship my dear true friend
 how do I go on without your helping hand
 my very words to you become a crime
 I will keep everything to myself next time

Your gentle soul and words I really miss
 this sadness I will bury and seal my lips
 remember for you I am always here
 even if you are far my heart is near

Your friendship I value I treasure
 your love no one can ever measure
 what I say and feel is not a disguise
 you mean so much to me please realise

I will wait no matter how long I will wait
 for you to open the friendship gate


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire